Sunday, December 9, 2007

Toshiba Satellite P205-S6297 17" Notebook PC

Use this in my wireless 802.11n home network. I had to update my router to take advantage of Toshiba's faster built-in wireless LAN and it was well worth it. Not only do I have a faster notebook but my desktop computer is faster as well. The Toshiba notebook has a big, bright and clear screen, a larger keyboard with an actual numeric keypad and Vista Home Premium OS, which I've had no problems with. Also I love the fingerprint reader because now I don't have to hassle with entering user id's and passwords! I do on-line trading so it was important for me to have a computer that can handle the constant stream of price data coming in and won't falter when I need to place or close a trade. So far this notebook hasn't skipped a beat (unlike my old notebook).
Toshiba Satellite P205-S6297 17" Notebook PC

No comments: