Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sony VAIO VGX-TP1 Living Room PC

I bought this PC the day it came in and I really dont understand how can someone review any item without owning or using it just because its running with a new OS system and give it 2 out of 5 just becaus it has vista on it??? So here is reviwe from someone who has this item for more than 2 monts. First, it looks amazing, solid built and the Circular white shape gives it an edge above all other Multi Media PCs. Second, performance is solid and running window vista smoothly without any problems, third, you will have a verity of outputs, HDM,VGA,optical out and SV,AV for inputs for TV recording which works like a charm. I'm hooking it with the 70" Class Grand WEGA(tm) XBR(tm) series SXRD(tm) Rear Projection Full HD tv using HDMI through the Sony DG1000 Receiver and the Video(setting it at 720P) and Audio is just amazing. I got another one in my office hooked with the White LCD Samsung and it works smothly for all my office work.
Sony VAIO VGX-TP1 Living Room PC

No comments: